14th FEDERATED CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Leipzig University, Leipzig, Germany, 1-4 September, 2019
FedCSIS 2019 Data Mining Challenge available at Knowledge Pit platform.
Topic: finding an optimal data subset for learning win-rates of decks from a popular mobile video game.
The mission of the FedCSIS Conference Series is to provide a presentation, discussion and a reputable publication forum in computer science and information systems. The forum invites researchers and practitioners from around the world to contribute their research results focused on their scientific and professional interests in a chosen conference track.
The FedCSIS conference consists of Tracks divided into Technical Sessions. Sessions are preannounced in a Call for Papers and refer to a significant number of recurring events. Each year, new events are solicited in Calls for Technical Sessions. Technical sessions can accentuate special formats of events (symposia, workshops, seminars, focussed conferences, etc.) reflecting the common interests of research or professional communities proposing the sessions.
FedCSIS on www.ieee.org
FREE ACCESS TO AITM/ISM 2018 Conference on Advanced Information Technologies for Management/Conference on Information Systems Management Proceedings in Springer LNBIP 346 "Information Technology for Management: Emerging Research and Applications"
Tracks and technical sessions confirmed to take place during the FedCSIS 2019 conference are listed below.
- Track 1: Artificial Intelligence and Applications
Track 2: Computer Science & Systems
- Advances in Computer Science & Systems
- Advances in Programming Languages
- Computer Aspects of Numerical Algorithms (12th Workshop CANA'19)
- Cryptography and Security Systems (6th Conference C&SS'19)
- Language Technologies and Applications (4th Workshop LTA'19)
- Multimedia Applications and Processing (12th Symposium MMAP'19)
- Scalable Computing
Track 3: Network Systems and Applications
- Advances in Network Systems and Applications
- Internet of Things - Enablers, Challenges and Applications (3rd Workshop IoT-ECAW'19)
- Security, Privacy, and Trust
Track 4: Information Systems and Technology
- Advances in Information Systems and Technology
- Advanced Information Technologies for Management (16th Conference AITM'19)
- Data Analysis and Computation for Digital Ecosystems
- Data Science in Health
- Information Systems Management (14th Conference ISM'19)
- Knowledge Acquisition and Management (25th Conference KAM'19)
- Track 5: Software and System Engineering
- Track 6: DS-RAIT'19 - 6th Doctoral Symposium on Recent Advances in Information Technology