1st International Workshop on Applied Information Technologies for Sustainable Development (AITSD'19)
Leipzig, Germany, 1 - 4 September, 2019
The AITSD '19 Workshop aims at increasing the understanding of the role of IT to achieve the sustainable development goals.
The objective of the AITSD '19 Workshop is to provide a common platform for the researchers, students, industries and governments to share their experiences and discuss new trends in information technologies and its application for economic, social development and environmental protection.:
- Artificial Intelligence Techniques and Knowledge Engineering;
- Data Driven Innovations and Cloud Computing;
- Energy Information Systems and its’ applications for Microgrid Operation;
- Green Information Systems and Energy Informatics;
- IoT Technologies and Applications;
- IT in Smart Cities: E-government, E-health, E-Learning Technologies;
- Smart Grid Technologies and Its Applications;
- Supply Chain Information Systems ;
- Web and Mobile Systems Application for Economic, Agriculture and Ecological Sustainability.
These topics will be discussed in relation to solving the sustainable development goals.
- Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF or MSWord file).
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 10 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures and references). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Preprints containing accepted papers will be published on a USB memory stick provided to the FedCSIS participants.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be published in Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® database.
- Conference proceedings will be published in a volume with ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers and posted at the conference WWW site.
- Conference proceedings will be indexed in BazEkon and submitted for indexation in: Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index, SciVerse Scopus, Inspec, Index Copernicus, DBLP Computer Science Bibliography and Google Scholar
- The selected paper will be invited to submit an extended version of the paper for post-conference publication in "Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies" (ISSN: 1729-3774E-ISSN: 1729-4061) in section "Applied Information Technology".
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.